Friday, April 3, 2009

End of Another Journey


I finished The Book of Mormon a few days ago. Finishing The Book of Mormon is always anti-climactic for me. I always think that there will be fireworks and a a large celebration springing out of The Book of Mormon as I read through Moroni's final admonitions. None of those things happened this time. What did happen is a renewed peace and knowledge that The Book of Mormon is true. I love this book. I love its words and the comfort they provide in my life. The admonitions in The Book of Mormon on how to live a better life help me to improve and to be more charitable. I am grateful for this book and the opportunity that I have to read it again and again. Each time I read it, I realize something new. Here's to another beginning of The Book of Mormon!

No comments: